Come experience what it’s like working for a company that is established and stable, has an employee first culture and yet is fast moving, innovative and growing with extensive opportunities. We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our Parsippany, NJ office!
Our Software Engineer will participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. You will be responsible for full-stack application implementation. You will work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Experience and solid understanding of various software engineering practices.
- Experience translating software requirements and experience with software design solutions.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Design, code, unit test, debug, and document those programs.
- Customize software based on research and customer needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- May consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Fluent in multiple application development languages at an expert level
- Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
- Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Specific experience in C#, MVC, ASP.net, SQL, and PowerShell a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically 2-5 years of directly related experience
- Experience working with distributed team is preferred