Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
Join the Verily Life Sciences team developing software for wearable medical devices. We are looking for motivated Software Engineers with a strong C/C++ skills, and a penchant for developing software for resource constrained platforms.
- Writing software for low power medical devices with applications in chronic conditions (e.g. diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis) and for use in clinical studies.
- Working closely with electrical and mechanical engineers to bring up new hardware and refine designs.
- Working in an embedded codebase that supports multiple devices, primarily in C++.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Proficient with Python
- Experience in embedded software development and debugging.
- Experience interfacing to peripherals via. UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Experience with bare-metal development and simple schedulers.
- Experience with nrf52 microcontrollers