The second is D+H which is the trusted cheque provider for Canadian banks and credit unions. D+H offers advanced security & high quality cheques for business and personal use. Our goal is to replace 20 legacy cheque ordering systems with a single platform. Our team will work to build and document an API and publish features for our internal front-end team.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Software Developer will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with an Agile Team consisting of an Architect, Developers, QA and Product to complete user stories together over 2 week sprints.
- Collaborate with our DevOps team to keep our build and deployment processes automated.
- Collaborate with our Release Management team to ensure a passing grade for DAST/SAST security scans, application performance, rollback plans etc.
- Collaborate with our DBA Team and our Fusion Fabric.Cloud platform team
- Write quality unit tested code.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-5 years of software development experience
- Experience with an object oriented language (Java or C#)
- Ability to develop and consume REST APIs
- Knowledge/Hands-on Experience drafting OpenAPI specs/Swagger
- Knowledge/Hand-on Experience using OAuth2/OpenID connect protocols to secure APIs
- Knowledge/Hands-on Experience with Azure Integration Services
- Azure APIM
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure ESB
- Azure Event Grid
Nice to have experience/skills:
- Oracle Database Technology
- Strong Technical Communication and ability to document API methods/properties on our developer portal.
- Familiarity with any Enterprise Service Bus (we use IBM DataPower)
- Spring Framework.