As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
• Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
• Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
• “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
• Design, develop, and maintain custom applications under the direction of the Software Engineering Lead and Software Engineering Manager.
o Aid in architectural design decision making
o Implement approved features or modifications in a predetermined priority order while adhering to team and organizational processes and standards
o Integrate between different systems using a range of communication protocols such as XML, HTTP, ODBC, and web services.
o Complete quality assurance project plans by writing automated tests at the unit, integration, and user interface level.
o Troubleshoot and correct defects in development and production environments.
o Create documentation for both internal and external consumers such as release notes, installation instructions, or end user manuals.
• Administer a number of current software systems including web applications and database servers. Tasks include but are not limited to:
o Evaluation, installation, and testing of new software
o Troubleshooting and fixing potential issues
o Assist in writing advanced reports on the company’s various reporting platforms
o Ensuring application security meets or exceeds company standards
• Act as a technical point-of-contact for the team
o Be a liaison for the team and its’ numerous contracted third party vendors
o Train users and staff on how to use custom or purchased software applications
o Must be willing to occasionally work flexible hours (e.g. after hours or weekends) and possibly required to carry a cell phone for system related emergencies or support.
Job Skills Required:
Must have at least 2+ years of software development experience with at least 1 year building .NET applications using C#, ASP.NET, WPF, and MS SQL Server. Must demonstrate experience in test driven development and an understanding of different software processes. B.S. in Computer Science, MCSD certification, or related education is desired.
Requisition ID : 1110