We are looking for a candidateresponsible for designing, developing and testing highly complex and scalable software to detect & preventnetwork vulnerabilities. Working very closely with threat researchers and cross functional development and test team you will strengthen F5’s securitytechnology offerings.
- Design, implement and unit tests components of threat detection software
- Write fully automated tests to figure out effectiveness and performance of threat detection logic
- Protocol analysis for compliance validation
- Build tools and infrastructure to improve productivity and help identifying performance bottlenecks
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, understand trends and opportunities to select appropriate tools & techniques
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithm
- Software development experience in C/C++ & python
- Knowledge of network protocols like TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, FTP etc.
- Experience in analyzing network traffic, software debugging & version control tools
- Good team player with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience as software developer or DevOps engineer
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent degree