As a Software Engineer, you will be process billions of requests a day and helping us building elegant solutions to this rather unique technical problem. The Software Engineer is essential to exploring new ideas and finding ways to improve software engineering practices across the entire team. The Software Engineer position will be using efficient data structures and algorithms to enable data processing at scale.
As part of the Identity Fraud Solutions team, you will be working on a high priority project developing technology for end consumers. This team is working with a wide variety of ever changing tools, so we are seeking candidates who are willing to learn and flexible. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrive in small project teams.
Additional responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
- Performance and performance monitoring
- Play a key role in helping shape all aspects of our products from cutting edge usability experiences to large scale data manipulation of terabytes of data
- 5+ years of Development experience with .Net, C#, and Java
- Able to create elegant, efficient and testable code
- Currently valid U.S. Security Clearance (or ability to obtain)
- Experience with distributed computing and performance analysis