- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs.
- Develops detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring
- Participate in the development of code for Java software applications.
- Researches technical solutions to business problems
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve work of the agile team.
- Follow technology trends to learn and adopt new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in architecting & developing web-based transactional applications using Java
- Minimum of 3-5 years of strong application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems
- Minimum of 1-2years of experience building web services and cloud applications using Azure, AWS, or other cloud platforms (i.e. CloudFoundry) or have worked on developing one of these platforms.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery concepts and technology
- Experience with RESTful Web Service Design
- Strong expertise in Web Services, REST, Cloud platform (AWS, MS Azure, Stackato, CloudFoundry)
- Strong design, development and architectureexperience in Cloud Services, Micro Services, Web Services and hand-on experience in SaaS enabled solutions
- Knowledgeable about securing an end-to-end distributed system
- PreferredAdditional Skills
- Maven, GIT
- Docker, Stackato, CloudFoundry, Pivotal CF
- Angular, Bootstrap
- Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
- Liferay, Tomcat, MongoDB
- Experience working with user interfaces with HTML 5 and Mobile platforms