- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions.
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team.
- Collaborate with fellow IT and software developers while building knowledge base.
- High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoy solving diverse problems.
- Participate in technical design discussion and hands-on solution implementation.
- Keep a critical eye on new design specifications and raise quality, performance or architectural concerns.
- Mentor other developers with a constructive, results oriented approach.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Proven problem solving abilities and creative thinking.
- At least 3 years of Software development experience with C#
- Experience with the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, WCF, SOA.
- Ability to positively interact with all members of development team.
- Thorough understanding of object oriented development theory.
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with an RDMS as a Software Developer; such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of concurrent programming challenges: multi-threading, race conditions, deadlock, semaphores, etc.
- Familiarity with developing or working in a Windows environment (Visual Studio, TFS).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or M.S. in Computer Science.