About the Position:
We’re looking for an incredibly talented full-time software engineer. You would dive right into our fast-paced, multi-faceted engineering team and learn at lightning pace.
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain software
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Prepare and participate in software design discussions and code reviews
- Communicate and problem solve with various stakeholders such as customer facing teams, product management, and leadership.
- You are highly self-motivated, resourceful, and enjoy working alongside a motivated team
- You love learning new things fast
- You iterate to improve software and deliver products on short time scales
- You have 1+ years of work experience in software development
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
All Raptor Maps Team Members
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and success in the team
- Have transparency into the operations of the rest of the company and are expected to be transparent and communicate honestly and effectively
- Have a sense of urgency. We are tackling a global problem, working in a fast-paced industry, and building a once in a lifetime company at Raptor Maps.
- Work remote, work in a Boston-based office, or take a hybrid approach.