Netsmart is healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client’s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey?
Software Engineer Position Overview:
The Software Engineer’s responsibilities will center around developing the next generation of support and analytics tools for our solutions. Tenacity to learn new technologies, rapidly apply lessons learned and collaborate across the organization is fundamental to the team. We value results and empower effort that raises Netsmart to the next level. If you’re ready for a challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, start-up like environment, we want you!
- Basic programming experience using a modern object oriented language such as Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrates achievement in academics, internships, co-ops, or other work experience
- BA/BS degree in computer science, IS, or IT is preferred
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.