• Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
• Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
• Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
• Gathers information to support software project management. Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics.
• Supports software research and development projects.
• Troubleshoots basic software issues.
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems, scripting languages
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space andsecurity systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
• Comfortable in a highly collaborative environment (usually between multiple sites)
• Possess demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Java, C Software and Applications Experience
• Rationale Clearcase and Clearquest, or other software version control systems
• Working on large complex development system/activities
• Technical leadership of Software Projects
• Software development methods and standards
• C, C++, or C# and scripting programming languages
• Unix and/or Linux Operating Systems
• Experience with assembly/machine language
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.