BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Software Engineer (FileNet) III is responsible for designing and developing complex systems for business units, performing integration of applications through database/interface design and development, adhering to/assisting in the creation of software development standards, mentoring junior software developers, and recruiting of new software developers.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical requirements/specifications for projects. Develops simple to complex batch scripts; Develops simple to complex stored procedures; Develops software packages, web pages, and web sites; Develops Software Integration and data loads; Creates simple and complex reports; Creates simple and complex installation packages; Employs RDBMS principles.
- Provides project estimates for projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures, and will be more than $100, 000 in budget.
- Diagnose and remediate problems; Performs root cause analysis; Develops and maintains application documentation; Defines and maintains application configuration; Designs and executes application disaster recovery; Tracks and remediate metrics and trends of application performance.
- Manages the relationship between IS and the Line of Business management levels; Assists in Line of Business annual planning and estimating.
- Employs IT Governance Policies; Employs Project Architecture Methodology; Employs Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Policies; Emerging Technology; Conducts market research; Defines and conducts R&D; Manage Technology Assets; Defines and employs Technology Standards; Project Activities; Conducts high-level architecture design; Designs and constructs SOA Web Services; Employs architectural contracts.
- Plans and executes simple to moderate test scripts.
- Develops vendor relationships, maintains critical vendor processes, and reviews and provides input into vendor contracts. Assists in recruitment of new employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Understanding of basic and complex software security concepts
- Working knowledge of simple to complex job scheduling systems and how to create job schedules. Complex job scheduling systems would include systems which run processes for the entire enterprise
- Awareness of Software Integration Systems e.g., webMethods, Tibco, SSIS
- Understanding of RDBMS principles and tools e.g., Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of simple to complex technical infrastructure principles e.g., Windows Server, UNIX, LAN/WAN communications, Web Sphere, Tomcat, IIS
- Understanding of tiered environments e.g., Development, Test, User Acceptance, Production
- Understanding of Technology Standards and concepts
- Strong understanding of programming languages and frameworks e.g., Microsoft .NET, C##, Java, etc
- Understanding of Project Management methodology
- Understanding of Quality/Testing Methodologies
- Understanding of Line of Business goals and objectives
- Understanding of Architecture Governance
- Understanding of the role of Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding of the role of a Domain Steering Committee
- Understanding of Architecture Frameworks
- Understanding of the use of Middleware Technology
- Understanding of application disaster recovery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert proficiency using FileNet
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Technology/Science, or a related field and 6-8 years experience in client/server design and development, web design and development, and database design development or 12-14 years of work related experience.
Req ID: 39582