As an engineer, you will build tools and services to measure and enable engineering teams to build and release software in the most protected and efficient way possible enabling teams to rapidly iterate and experiment. As a team, our goal is to help create a developer experience that they'll be excited enough to tweet about!Qualifications
- MS in computer science or a related field OR BS in computer science and 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- Backend development experience with a solid foundation in data pipelines, distributed systems, large-scale data processing
- Proficiency with Java, Python or Scala
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with data pipelines in an industry (ex. VFX pipeline development) a plus
Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. We believe conversation can change the world, and that's why Tweeps (that's what we call Twitter employees) come to work every day.