Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
- Work Independently & within a team of S/W developers engineers to deliver APIs and components.
- Design and implement web services in Java to support a wide range of game operation services
- Model new interfaces for our Navy user that emulate the design and launch systems of highly interactive multiplayer online game platforms
- Ability to speak to the game design as well as provide hands on engineering expertise.
- Competency with 3D math concepts and use of such within game development.
- Verifiable experience developing highly scalable Java web services.
- Verifiable experience managing and maintaining Cisco network equipment in a production environment.
- Verifiable C++ development exp., including debugging and multi platform games.
- Verifiable Python and/or Lua development skills
- Content pipeline experience in using DCC toolchains (Maya)
- CCNA or better
- Exposure to 802.1x technologies and troubleshooting.
- Experience in VMWare/VSphere virtualized environments.
- Solid application and feature architecture skills.
- Idiomatic/canonical coding practices.
- Deep understanding of basic networking protocols, technologies and standards.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Active Secret clearance
Requisition ID 2017-38163