We are seeking a Software Engineer with good, hands-on experience in Object Oriented Technology using programming languages such as embedded C++ or C# / .NET for embedded devices, as well as GUI (graphical user interfaces) development experience for embedded & PC platforms.
In this position, you will play a vital role in the development of the next generation technology for a successful organization. You will have the opportunity to work on the development of high tech security and intelligence technology, and developing electronic counter-surveillance test equipment.
You can be part of the entire product development cycle, from concept to production, within a company that is recognized worldwide and regarded as an industry leader in its field. In this role you may, over time, work your way up to being responsible for guiding and mentoring the software design team. If you have strong experience in working with the complete life cycle of software development process, then this position is well suited to you.
Excellent career opportunity available for a Software Engineer (Embedded Devices) within an established and successful company that specializes in the development of high tech security and intelligence technology. The company's customers include government agencies, law enforcement organizations, corporate security personnel, and TSCM professionals worldwide that have a need and responsibility to protect sensitive information.
This is a company that not only offers you the opportunity to work on the latest, most impressive technology but also offers you career stability and the chance to continue developing your career through the years ahead. Located in a very desirable area within an excellent community offering very good quality of life for both individuals and families, this employer will provide relocation assistance for out-of-area professionals that are qualified for the role.
Due to the company's work with government agencies, you must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident for serious consideration for this career opportunity.
Responsibilities / Day-to-Day Work:
- ---Seeking a well-rounded, experienced Software Engineer to be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and documenting code for our embedded software products. As part of the software team, you may be responsible for any of the following: writing applications, drivers, and board support packages, developing libraries for desktop and embedded platforms, and developing GUI?s for new single board computer based products.
Qualifications / What We Are Looking For in a Candidate:
- ---Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related fields
- ---3+ years of strong object-oriented experience using C# / .NET
- ---Should have experience developing software for embedded systems and PC platforms, developing (GUI) graphical user interfaces, and developing networked applications.
- ---Experience in any of the following areas would be a plus: C and C++ development, Linux in an embedded environment, or device driver development.
- ---Must possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ---Good communication skills and strong technical writing skills are required.
- ---Candidate should be self-motivated and able to work and communicate effectively within the development group.
- ---Prior work experience directly related to job description will be a strong consideration for employment.
- ---Candidates must be able to solve technically challenging problems with minimal supervision.
- ---Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident / Green Card Holder and Pre-employment background check is required.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits.
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident