Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as leaders in the Healthcare industry. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
Edifecs is seeking innovative individuals with exceptional analytical abilities who thrive for excellence in everything they do. We pride ourselves in hiring the best talent in the market, and we offer commensurate compensation and benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop production-ready code for complex, distributed Web Apps deployed as both on-perm and SaaS experiences, using core Java and modern Web App technologies including micro-services, specifically for machine learning and AI applications.
- Provide hands-on execution and implementation of data science models.
- Develop proficiency with at least one advanced analytic module (e.g. python for ML).
- Translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and engaging
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications
- Assist in the submission of proposals on the long-term technical and architectural direction of the product.
- Work with the product manager on new requirements to ensure the architecture meets new and future requirements.
- Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation
- Selection and analysis of platforms for application development
- Selection and analysis of software products and components for use in application development and components for the overall solution.
- Identify and communicate proactively technical problems and opportunities to the team and the stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- M.S. or Ph.D Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Statistics, or job related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Data Modeling
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, SQL
- Experience developing solutions with Pandas/Scikit-learn, Spark or comparable technologies.
- Experience with Data Science Notebook (Jupyter, Zeppelin or other)
- Experience working in with AWS/Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with client-side MVC frameworks like Angular, Backbone, Ember, Bootstrap, Underscore
- Experience with Jasmine, Mocha, or another JS testing framework
- Experience within an Agile environment