We're looking for a strong engineer to work across multiple areas from test automation, CRM automation, reporting/SQL, to general application development. Must be highly motivated and effective to detect issues and prevent them from affecting customers. This function is integrated into the SW Engineering team and not a stand-alone QA role.
This role is a great opportunity to grow supporting highly available, scalable systems. You will work collaboratively to maintain and improve the health of a complex code base with more than 1M lines of code, serving a large installed base in Production. Excellent communication skills and initiative required to foster team productivity. This is not what you learned in school, not what you did at startups with no customers, and not what stodgy Enterprise/IT shops do.
- 5+ years of experience professional SW development showing versatility in technologies and roles. If you are fresh out of school without serious industrial coding experience, this position is not a fit
- Solid SW Engineering fundamentals: test automation, unit testing/TDD, algorithms, multi-threading, Python, Java, SQL, Linux, TCP/IP
- An obsession to learn about building large-scale, distributed, production SaaS applications
- A business-first attitude to make our customers successful
- Meticulous, detail-oriented habits to meet stringent SLAs
- Excellent understanding of Agile development/QA/release process for complex use cases
- Rapid troubleshooting of issues and monitoring production deployments
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive compensation.and benefits
- Side projects or Open Source contributions a plus.