- Responsible for developing new and modifying existing business and operations applications in support of the HughesNet and HughesOn services.
- Implementing the software development life cycle during all application development from requirements gathering through deployment.
- Responsible for development primarily in Java with some .net development required during a migration period of one of the key applications that will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of experience in web application development experience
- 3 years of Java Development Experience
- 3 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions
- 3 years on both Windows and Linux OS
- Any experience with Angular JS and Spring is a plus.
- Any experience with PHP, Perl, Python, shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience with REST based web services
- Understanding of Object Oriented principles and methodology
- Experience with Windows .NET