Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 282060
Location: E Pittsburgh, PA
Desired Skill Set:
Validation, Troubleshooting, Testing, Software Development, Embedded Technologies, Design
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.?
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15112
Duration: 12+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
* Client Rail Automation Carborne Systems designs and develops safety-critical, real-time, microprocessor-based equipment for use in railroad signaling, train control and protection applications.
* We are seeking embedded systems/software engineers to support software and integration testing, V&V activities, and software/test requirements management.
* Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in either Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field with 3 to 10 years of applicable experience.
* Must be proficient in the development, testing, and troubleshooting of embedded systems and software.
* Must have experience with formal testing and requirements management.
* Should be proficient in the use of in-circuit emulation tools as well as standard bench-top instruments.
* Selected candidates will be integrated into teams of up to about 6 developers and testers.
* Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)