- Work to identify, investigate, document, and scope upcoming features that fit within an overall networking solution (access to data center)
- Design, develop, and test highly available, scalable, and distributed software systems
- Utilize the latest industry standard design & implementation tools and frameworks to develop and test world-class software
- Comfortable working in a fast moving agile and DevOps based dynamic product development environment
- Benchmark applications and services performance and design scalable and performant systems and APIs
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and other development partners regarding software systems design status, module integration, and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Networking
- Experience with web-servers such as Nginx and web-technologies such as REST services, data binding, JSON, XML, WebSockets, etc.
- Strong software architecture and design skills
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system, tools, and application environment
- Experience with full software development lifecycles, processes and best practices
- Knowledge of modern software DevOps tools and processes such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated technical leadership and people skills
- Ability to communicate clearly – both written and verbal communication
- Ability to coach and mentor junior engineers
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships with those outside one's own work group
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience (Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical/Computer Engineering).
- Minimum 4 or more years of related work experience
Job ID 1024382