This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented Software Engineer to join our IT Apps Dev Team as you engage in development of exciting new features. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the full stack including web technologies using modern frameworks and tools like Angular, Gulp, and Bower. You’ll have the opportunity to use technical solutions to solve a variety of real-world problems from sales to logistics to warehouse automation. And you’ll have the opportunity to learn from very talented engineers and gain enterprise-level experiences. Because you take pride in your work, you understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines is part of your nature so you enjoy partnering with team members to ensure on-time delivery.
• You must have expertise in at the following areas:
• Back-end development using C# (MVC and/or Web API preferred)
• Familiarity with and ability to thoughtfully applydesign patterns
• Self-driven, can-do attitude, high attention to detail, quick study, good communication skills, and a team player
• Agile software development methodologies
• ORM like Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
• Experience with CRM integration
• Experience with iOS developement
• Experience developing unit tests and automated tests
NuVasive seeks to change spine surgery as a $1 Billion Start-up. We are a medical device company focusing on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. Since our inception in 1999, NuVasive® has grown at an extraordinary rate – it’s a remarkable story really - going from a tiny start-up venture capital backed company to the #3 company in the spine industry ($8.2B industry) with over 90 products in its portfolio, in just a little over a decade.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.