We are searching for a mid-level .NET Software Engineer in our Clinical Health Software Engineering organization. The mid Software Engineer will have responsibility for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining software applications in a for-profit organization utilizing Microsoft technologies. This is a full-time position in our Leawood, KS office.
- Develop and support enhancements and new functionality for the ATI Nursing platform using cutting edge technology, including C# .Net 4.5, MVC, JQuery, Angular, WCF, and SQL.
- Work closely with Platform Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Capable of working independently, as well as with team members on different teams and in different locations.
- Perform code reviews with other team members in a reviewer capacity.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced SW Engineers.
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting as-needed to support production issues.
- Be willing to support deployments outside of work hours participate in an on-call rotation.
- Actively participate in all relevant agile ceremonies for each project iteration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years relevant experience in software development for web-based applications.
- Understanding of an Agile based development methodology or similar formal methodologies are required.
- Extensive knowledge through work experience with the following programming languages: MS C#, JQuery, MVC, WCF, SQL, HTML5, CSS 3.0, and experience with a MVVM framework (Angular) preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and teamwork skills, strong attention to detail, and a willingness to participate in collaborative development projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to translate a business scenario into a technical solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.