Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Software Engineer - DoD Pharmacy
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications/operating systems. Also, coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May report to an executive or a manager.
- Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required. (Requires U.S. Citizenship)
- 5 or more years experience developing applications in C#
- 5 or more years experience using SQL, preferably T-SQL on MS SQL Server and/or MS SQL Server Integration Services
- 3 or more years experience in an environment focused on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing and/or DevOps
- Demonstrated a collaborative attitude, placing a high value on both teaching and learning.
- Demonstrated a systematic problem-solving approach in conjunction with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience working on an Agile team using Scrum.
C#: 5+ years of hands on experience.
Clear understanding of Full Stack development