We offer a comprehensive health and welfare package including a free, high deductible medical plan for single team members, dental coverage, a 401k with a generous company match, flexible spending, plus life and disability insurance. We also offer best-in-class rewards and wellness programs, plus an incredible team member discount program and of course, generous paid time off.
Work on small to large, complex projects that required increased skills in multiple technical environments, knowledge of business process outsourcing, and document management. Work closely with Business Analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive and manage business process services that are aligned with business and IT strategies. The Kofax Engineer is responsible for business process analysis, design, development, integration, enhancement, maintenance, and support of Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation.
- Highly proficient in Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation.
- Design, develop and implement document capture, advance data extraction and workflow.
- Ability to analyze existing document automation requirements; setup of document separation, form type identification, document classification and extraction algorithm, including text extraction, table data extraction, using of format locator, table locator, zone locator and others.
- Expertise in distributed installation of Kofax capture central/remote servers, workstations, scan stations, Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM), Load Balancing and High availability.
- Working knowledge of integrating validation forms with .Net services, including the usage of Dictionaries, Flat file Data sources and ODBC Data Sources with KTM project builder.
- A self-starter and is proactive when working remotely to achieve project milestones and deadlines; can initiate and lead decision gate meetings
- Capable to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and complete deliverables in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members.
- Effectively communicates the status of the projects to the Manager and the Business Analysts.
- Assist in capturing and tracking operational metrics to understand performance and to ensure success in process improvements.
- All other duties – Perform all other duties as assigned including carrying out responsibilities, performing duties, using skills and working in conditions necessary to perform all assigned tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced programming techniques and application design skills.
- Strong understanding of development, testing, and integration methodologies.
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes.
- Ability to adjust to constant business change and changing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
- New Hire Orientation.
- External training and seminars in related technical areas as needed.