About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Software Engineer to join our Omni-Channel Commerce group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build enterprise-grade applications that support day to day business operations
- Take part in discussions to define requirements that will improve current products
- Define innovative technical solutions to business problems
- Work with the team in writing new software and performing technical integrations, as needed
- Follow an Agile process and define engineering best practices, while executing projects on our clients' roadmaps
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for applications within our clients' technologyportfolios
- Analyze project areas and develop novel technical solutions
- Design and implement sophisticated algorithms to solve complex problems
- Work on major product features with enterprise integrations of high complexity
- Produce consistently high quality technical solutions and code them independently
- Work efficiently across various programming languages
- Show a passion for technology and keep updated on the current state of industry
Education and Years of Experience:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years experience, or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years’ experience
- Object-Oriented programming
- Ability to apply solid architectural principles and design patterns in the implementation of server and client code
- Strong Java skills
- Strong Spring skills
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, Web Service technologies (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Ability to review and track external technologies, products, and emerging standards
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Pittsburgh, Boston, N.VA
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.