The successful candidate will work within the SoftwareEngineering Ecommerce team to manage tagging, data governance, and support our analytics platform. This platform is used to integrate various data sources (web traffic, marketing/campaign data, email information and transactional data) to provide key business insights to propel our business forward. You will utilize your technical knowledge and analytical mindset to provide tagging and web-analytics tools support for Spirit.com.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include development and design of tagging structures for digital assets with the appropriate granularity and with minimal system performance impacts. This includes assisting with the installation, configuration, administration, monitoring and maintenance, data governance and PII rigor of the tags in a tag management platform in coordination with outside vendors.
This person will also work across Spirit Airlines to understand the needs of the business as a whole, its strategic direction and to identify initiatives that will allow the business to meet those goals. This involves driving the digital analytic tag development process, supporting Google Analytics, determining priorities, expanding the tagging structure and managing impacts to the analyst reporting.
- Platform Support and Implementation: Must be able to work as part of a team to support, document, maintain and extend the functionality of Spirit Airlines digital analytics tagging infrastructure/environment.
- Vendor Management: The candidatewill coordinate with multiple outside vendors across a variety of functions, such as:
- Hosting Vendors: System availability and performance, problem resolution, and data quality
- Support Vendors: Working with a 3rd party vendor to expand tagging functionality and analytics deliverables to meet the growing needs of Spirit Airlines.
- Tag Validation and Google Web Analytics Tool: Ability to identify data quality issues, sensitive data integrity, navigate multiple data sources, and work to resolve data quality issues. Ability to create dimensions and metrics on Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics Premium) to support reporting requirements for the Enterprise.
- Work with Digital Analytics team: Must be able to work across lines-of-business leads and Analysts to take business requirements and effectively translate them into technical and functional deliverables.
- Work with digital asset development teams: To ensure that all tagging specs/code are properly implemented and new technologies deployed are understood to ensure the integrity of the tag data being collected. This extends from the requirements gathering sessions to tag maintenance in production across the enterprise.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve analytic systems and processes.
- Document system and procedure changes.
- Recommend and implement digital analytics best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is required
- 3- 5 years’ experience
- Strategic Thinking/Agility: Good understanding of the technical data challenges, needs, and expectations of a wide range of customers across multiple business segments.
- Strong business analyst skills; conducting feasibility analysis, requirements gathering, solution implementation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in tagging websites and mobile applications using responsive design, bootstrap, Angular frameworks
- Proficient in tag testing and using emulators/mobile devices for mobile Apps
- Proficient in manipulating properties, methods and attributes of document objects via the DOM
- Proficient in managing tags in a tag management system and ensuring PII rigor for Google Analytics and 3rd party tags
- Familiarity with scripting for web analytics tool; Google Analytics
- Familiarity in writing SQL, stored procedures, and analysis of normalizing data structures
- Knowledge of creating interactive applications with fundamental AJAX elements and procedures
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to adapt to change.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment testing.
- Authorization to work in the United States.