Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 175 days ago
DevOps engineering plays a critical role in modernsoftware development and engineering. It is an integral part of the software development life cycle. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the Workplace Solutions business. In this role, you will collaboratively and iteratively provide a CI/CD platform around which our teams can maturely deploy applications to public cloud. You will have opportunities to utilize your CI/CD knowledge to interact and collaborate with diverse teams, and to establish an at scale CI/CD platform in Amazon Web Services.
* Collaborate with multiple software development teams globally to provide, and iterate on, an enterprise scale public cloud CI/CD platform
* Stay current on emerging technologies
* Work in a diverse technical environment to establish, advocate, and provide patterns for the CI/CD platform
* Collaborate with application teams to iterate and educate on usage of the CI/CD platform
* Write and execute build/deployment scripts/tasks
* Set up and maintain software development tools spanning source control, continuous integration/delivery, code review, etc.
* A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related fields is required; a masterdegree is preferred
* Strong knowledge of build, release, and configuration management practices
* AWS working experience and/or certification(s) is a plus
* Passionate about staying current on trends and best practices in software development
* Experience with CI/CD required. A strong preference for experience in AWS.
* Knowledge of source control tools (Git, CodeCommit, SVN, and TFS), build/release tools (Jenkins, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline), and infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* Programing experience/skills in popular languages such as Python, Java, C#, PHP, Ruby, or PowerShell, etc.
* Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
* Strong grasp of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack)
* Embrace collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.