Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 187 days ago
JPC - 1605
We are looking for a User experience Designer to join the Digital Product team for one of the world's leading Hospitality Resorts Brand. Your work will impact millions of our customers. The focus of your job will be toturn our software into easy-to-use products for our customers.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should understand / empathize with customer and have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illust*** design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illust*** how sites function and look like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Contribute and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
· 7+ years of Software UI/CX Design experience.
· Hands on Experience in Designing and Developing UI/CX for Web, Mobile Applications
· Knowledge of Responsive Design concepts and implementation.
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Zeplin etc.
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collabo*** with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills.
· Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience are preferred but not required.
· Must be willing to obtain and keep any work cards required for the position.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.