EOIR Technologies is seeking a Software Developer to participate in on-going radar research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland.
As a member of the EOIR team, the Software Developer will have opportunities to influence the next generation of radar systems and signal / data processing technologies applied to radar systems. The candidate will support the research, design, test, and development of algorithms and techniques to improve and advance characterization and compilation of tracker results, and image processing in radar technologies and systems. Perform research and development to produce new designs and solutions for use in current and future products. Provide analytical support of image processing system performance.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other Engineering or Technical discipline
• 5+ years’ in the design, development, and implementation of software systems such as application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software
• Experience in the design, develop, and test of software algorithms, applications and components
• Experience with developing and implementing custom software algorithms and applications in combination with COTS and GOTS software applications
• Experience with coding interface messaging software components
• Experience developing Digital Signal or Image Processing algorithms
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold (or to be able to obtain) an active Department of Defense Secret.