- Responsibilities include team building, project management, control system design, SCADA, Databases and database interfaces, data analytics & reporting, scripting (VB, C#, etc.) programming and site start-up support of integrated packaging line and process systems for System Integration & Automation in the consumer products industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Wonderware, Rockwell, or Ignition suite of products required.
- Requires excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in design, programming, and troubleshooting of SCADA, MES, Analytics, Mobile, Virtualization, Databases, and associated technologies.
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500) and Siemens PLC’s, PanelView HMI’s, Industrial Communication Networks and .NET programming is a plus.
- The ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities is needed. Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors. Contractor and Construction management skills are also a plus.
- 3-6 years of System Integration, SCADA & ME applications. Candidates with experience in the food and beverage or life science industries are strongly preferred.
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering is preferred, but consideration will be given to otherengineeringdegrees based on actual project experience.
- Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, training's, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
- First priority will be given to local candidates; those with exception experience may be considered outside of current market.