Contribute to development team responsible for TRIPS back office banking applications. Extensive knowledge of MS SQL and .NET components are a must. Experience with .NET and Web Development is preferred. Collaborate with business stakeholders, technology team members, and external customers to enhance and maintain the application. Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
- Responsible for timely development and delivery of high-quality software while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
- Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions
- Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features and production defects
- Understand and utilize existing code base when developing solutions, and identify opportunities to improve upon existing design where possible
- Test completed code solutions for functionality and fault tolerance
- Works collaboratively within a modified agilescrum framework
- Provide status updates to development and product teams
- Research new technology solutions and design patterns to stay current with technology
- Ensure all code changes are documented adequately and stored within source control system
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- Computer Science or related field
- Must have Visual Studio, ASP.net, SQL database programming
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and problem resolution
- Required: .NET, MS SQL, Windows, work in a team environment
- Preferred: .NET and Web coding experience, MS SQL, 10+ years’ experience
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Req ID#: 13309BR-2