Veterans are Encouraged to Apply
We are seeking full-time Software Engineers and/or Developers to work on-site at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in the Corporate Office.
- Support the development of DoD software applications.
- Software development duties will include designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging existing software and improving existing software.
- Preparing detailed technical specifications on how code will be written.
- Meets with management to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, an document requirements.
- Performs testing procedures, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
- Resolves hardware/software compatibility and interface design requirements.
- Prepares reports on project progress and presents results to customer.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Technical Experience Requirements:
- BS degree in CS, CSE or related field, and 5-7 years’ of related experience;
- Secret Clearance Required, and must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance, and successfully complete a polygraph
- Knowledgeable working with large data sets;
- Work well as part of a team but able to work unsupervised; and
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- All positions at Applied Research Solutions are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-5 years: Software Development/Programming
Licenses & Certifications