- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, etc.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Improve end to end feature velocity for data extraction and make systems easier to use.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience coding in C/C++, Go, Python or Java.
- Experience developing large scale distributed databases.
- Experience with open-source database applications.
- Expertise in two or more areas of database systems (database internals, performance optimization, DBMS/RDBMS, data warehousing and integration, query optimization, indexing, memory management, etc.).
- Full stack database knowledge from database kernel to cloud service platform, including core database kernel architecture, automation of database lifecycle management and tuning, integration with other cloud services.
- Knowledge and understanding of parallel programming, thread programming, concurrency control and scalability.
- Knowledge and application of CAP theorem and ACID properties.