We're looking for engineers excited to help scale our existing data infrastructure and build out new compute capabilities. This includes making tradeoffs between online, offline, and streaming architectures, as well as learning the product well enough to understand the impact these decisions will make on clients.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
- Design and develop a framework for easily assembling training workflows and data pipelines for machine learning.
- Lead adoption and integration of new technologies to improve our Machine Learning Development and Production Spark pipelines
- Write efficient implementations of ML algorithms over CPUs & GPUs and advise on data science code quality
- Work with Data Scientists to improve tools to debug, visualize and inspect various features and models in production and testing
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years software engineering/ BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field | Equivalent training
- Exquisite SQL
- Strong grasp of available data pipeline and machine learning technologies (Spark, Tensorflow, AirFlow, SageMaker etc. - experience with AWS ecosystem a plus)
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions, as well as implement day-to-day changes
- Experience working in cross functional teams