Imagine new horizons...The ideal candidate has experience programming industrial robots in a variety of manufacturingapplications, has used robot simulation software, and has PC or web software development experience.You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! What will your role be?
- Develop User Interface and Algorithms for robot program translation
- Design and build products & solutions for sale to customers
- Analyze and evaluate technical solutions
- Engage with (internal & external) customers to understand and address their needs
The challenges ahead
- The Robotics Applications R&D Team is looking for a talented and motivated engineer to develop algorithms for translation of the DELMIA simulation program language into native robot language programs.
- Our applications are used for simulation and offline programming of industrial robots.
- Our team develops applications for rapid development of robot programs from the productdesign, accurate simulation of the robot programs and generation of the production robot programs.
- The translation algorithms allow a generic robot simulation to be converted into many different robot programming languagesso they can be compiled and executed in the factory
Your Key Success Factors
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science, Masters preferred
- Object Oriented Programming
- Robot controller programming language (e.g. FANUC TP, MOTOMAN INFORM, ABB Rapid, Kuka KRL etc)
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work on complex projects independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication & presentation skills