Less than 5 years
Posted 251 days ago
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Pay Rate: DOE
Schedule: Shift 1 (M-F; 8 Hours/Day)
- Work closely with the software engineering team on the project and perform assigned software development tasks per the schedule.
- The contractor must have good communication skills and be able to interact with project team members and supervisors to track and report work progress as required.
- The contractor must perform all the tasks at the DFW office..
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experienceDatabase interfacing from C, C++ and Java
- Minimum 2 years with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using OOD methodology
- Minimum 2 years utilizing formal structured software engineering processes as outlined by the Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- SQL experience
- Distributed systems architecture
- Multithreaded application development
- J2EE, SOAP, TCP/IP, and serial protocol communication
- XML, C#, .NET frame work
- Windows Asynchronous I/O, memory mapped files, and shared memory
- Oracle Databaseexperience