* BS in Computer Science or closely related field.
*2-4years of software engineeringexperience, including experience with Trading Systems.
* Mastery of C++ and Python programming.
* Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP, and SQL.
* Interest in the application of technology to investment management.
* Proven troubleshooting methodology and problem-solving skills.
* Proven track record providing proactive and innovative solutions.
* Value the importance of great execution and design architecture, code and UX.
* Technical proficiency and desire to grow.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work well within a nimble team, manage an active task list and consistently meet deadlines.
* Interest in NoSQL, Cloud Computing, and distributed systems.