Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 261510
Location: Dfw Airport, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Active Directory, DNS, Infrastructure, LDAP, Virtualization
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer - IV
Location: Dfw Airport, TX, 75261
Start Date: 07/23/2017
End Date: 01/25/2020
Senior Level Windows Engineer
• Windows engineer with more than 5 years of experience supporting Microsoft Operating systems and applications in large enterprise level environments.
• Incumbent will need in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, and how to troubleshoot complex issues within a large infrastructure which will include collaboration with Virtualization, Storage, Backups and Network teams.
• This position is dedicated to a federal client and will involve incident escalations, proactive work (Problem Management), Change Requests, project work and directly interacting with the client and other teams in support of this client.
• High level technical, interpersonal and project management skills are critical as well as the ability to thrive in a multiple and competing priority environment.
• There will be occasional need for after-hour and on-call availability.
• Candidates must be eligible for a security clearance (most likely Public Trust) due to this being a federal client.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.