The impact you'll have:
- Develop new product features for our internal content management & publishing platform, Content Hub.
- Participate in grooming, planning, retrospectives, daily standups, and peer code reviews.
- Work effectively as part of an Agile team, collaborating with other scrum teams and cross-functional partners.
- Partner with senior developers on solution design and architecture related tasks.
What we're looking for:
- 1 year of experience developing web applications, regardless of tech stack.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Someone who can communicate effectively, collaborate, and is open to coaching and mentorship to improve their skills.
We'd also love to see:
- Experience building on a micro-service architecture with AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo, or AWS AppSync.
- Experience working on enterprise level applications.
- Experience working on publishing and content/asset management applications.
- Passion for web development, education, problem solving, or product development.
More about the team:
- We've been growing really fast! In the last 3 years we've grown from one team of 3 developers working on 1 app to two teams with 12 developers working across 4 apps.
- We release frequently—generally at the end of every 2-week sprint.