What You'll Do After Getting Experience
- Write code that uses cryptographic hardware, such as Intel SGX, ARM TrustZone, and hardware accelerators.
- Develop new products and features.
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (or more).
- C programming knowledge.
- Unafraid of Math.
- The more experience the better, but less than 5 years experience is acceptable.
Who We Are
- We're Agile. We are thought leaders who believe you "Never Stop Learning." We share what we learn because we're on a quest for continuous improvement. We deliver fast and iterate quickly.
- We're Gritty. We get the right things done, and do them really well. We've got grit – we roll up our sleeves and pitch in. We solve hard problems and build elegant solutions. When we stumble, we get up and get after it again.
- We're a Tribe. We are open, authentic and optimistic. We believe everything gets stronger when the right people contribute. And not only employees, but customers and partners, too. We trust and depend on each other because we have shared values and objectives. We excel as individuals and measure success as a tribe.