Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization.
In this role, you will develop and design software in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with strong leadership skills. This is a hands-on position and candidate must have extensive experience in building modularized web applications.
Daily activities will include the full lifecycle of design, develop, modify, test, debug and support of new and existing services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Designs, develops, and maintains embedded web applications for the configuration and management of Crestron devices
- Works closely with otherdevelopers to solve design issues.
- Responsible for performance analysis and improvements, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and final resolution implementation.
- Responsible for selecting and integrating third party libraries and applications.
- Provides technical documentation, including but not limited to test procedures, design specifications, etc.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in web development.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on work experience with Front End Frameworks such Angular/Angular 2
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and RESTFUL web applications
- Experience in back end development in C# or Java
- Experience in developing web pages for embedded devices
- Familiar with network protocols and concepts including TCP/UDP client and server applications, XML, JSON and REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development principles, data structures and algorithm design.
- Proficient analytical skills to resolve complex problems.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development environment.
- Experience designing reusable architecture with well-defined interfaces along with an understanding of tradeoffs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk factors and take mitigation steps to reduce impact.
- Team Leadership experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including oral communication, consultative and advisory skills to act as a lead technical resource and provide expertise and advice to otherdevelopers.
- Superior written communication skills to develop strategies, policies, standards, templates and related technical materials.
Job ID 2017-4960