Our Software Engineers:
At Dealertrack, we offer the chance to do your best work and to help lead the digital revolution of the auto industry. Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. Collaboration is woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons to sprint reviews and scrum teams, you’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.The Job:
You will work as part of the Agile team to analyze, design, develop, test, document, and implement software applications for our Dealer Management Solutions group. The successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft .Net related technologies and have excellent knowledge of databases to help build multi-tier enterprise applications.
In your role you will analyze and resolve complex problems associated with application systems, and then detect, diagnose, and report related problems. The Software Engineer will coordinate work with their Agile Team.
Technology We Use:
.Net Core, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), gitYour Role:
- Review, analyze and test current systems to ensure optimal functionality and make calculated modifications based on the desired results.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems.
- Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Participate in the development of new industry-leading products using our tech stack.
- Collaborate with otherdevelopers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Prepares paperwork and attends departmental and project related meetings.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- Proficient experience using SQL
- Skilled in C# and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Strong understanding of version control systems
Who We Are + What We Do
As part of the Cox Automotive family, Dealertrack is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Organization: Cox Automotive