Software Engineers aid in the delivery of loosely coupled software components and microservices integrated in both public & private cloud architectures. This role is focused upon creating solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges with varying scopes & complexities, while independently designing, implementing, and testing new functionality as you collaborate with your peers and technical leads.
- Work closely with your team to design, code, and test robust, scalable, loosely coupled components which integrate into public & private cloud infrastructures.
- Consistently apply forward-thinking software design, implementation, and test principles.
- Focus efforts to optimize on-time delivery of features and fixes with high quality.
- Work in an agile environment that enables development teams to iterate rapidly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge and experience with Linux services (e.g., runtime, command line, scripting).
- Detailed understanding of networking and web technologies (e.g., HTTP, REST APIs, JSON, gRPC).
- Experience working with a relational database (e.g., PostgreSQL, SQLite).
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere).
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Superlative analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Dynamic collaborators who thrive in diverse, geographically distributed locales.
- Well-versed in version control tools such as Git, and automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Able to demonstrate teamwork abilities which include diplomacy, promotion of sound ideas & concepts, paired with the desire to help others grow their skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree; and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant roles.
- Outstanding coding abilities with languages like Go, Python, C/C++.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.