$80K — $100K *
The AWS Code Suite services were built to address this need. AWS CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy allow customers to author, validate, and release software and infrastructure changes easily, quickly, and safely. But we aren’t content with the current products - we see a big opportunity to compliment the existing tools with a new offering that we believe will provide more seamless experiences between services and will make our customers more productive.
That’s where you come in. As a senior engineer on the AWS Developer Tools team, you will play a lead role in the creation of a product that will be used (and loved!) by millions of engineers. You will lead a strong team as we shape the future of continuous delivery. You will play a key role in all aspects of the software delivery process including requirements gathering, ideation, technical design, implementation, release, and operation. You will design distributed systems at an epic scale, all in service of delighting customers.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· Demonstrated track record of delivering software to customers
· Strong computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and systems design
· Attention to detail, and the ability to pick up new tools and technologies quickly
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a way that includes others and earns trust
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
· Demonstrated ability to design, deliver, and operate complex, highly available distributed systems
· Broad subject matter expertise in developer tools and continuous delivery best practices
· Experience working with Amazon Web Services or other cloud services
· Familiarity with agile methodologies
· Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach junior engineers effectively
Valid through: 11/15/2020
$200K — $250K