Seven (7) years experience as SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- One (1) year of SIGINT RF domain experience, and experience in digital signal processing using signals analysis tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Experience analyzing user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Experience designing and coding new software or modifying existing software to add new features.
- Experience debugging existing software and correcting defects.
- Experience integrating existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Experience developing simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Experience providing recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- Experience developing or implementing algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Experience assisting with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
- Experience writing or reviewing software and system documentation.
- Experience developing software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineer.
- Experience analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes. Experience investigating problem areas.
- Experience serving as a team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
- Experience modifying existing software to correct errors to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Experience designing, developing, and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Experience designing or implementing complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.