What Does Impact Look Like For New Grads @ Cohesity
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will embedded within our software engineering teams, contributing to the same complex challenges they're focused on. Voted Forbes top 40 hottest startups, you will be working on cutting edge distributed systems technology and building product features that customers will use. We are looking for technically strong and motivated individuals to join our team. You will learn how to develop high quality software and understand the various software development processes to ship successful products.
- You will work alongside your mentor and your team to build product features and solve real problems at massive scale
- You'll be exposed to cutting edge technologies in distributed systems and hyper-converged systems space.
- Be part of our culture and mission in transforming data
- You will deliver impact while deepening your technical
What's Required To Be A Software Engineer @ Cohesity
- Actively pursuing BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related engineering field at accredited university
- You will graduate between December 2021 and July 2022
- Competent in Data Structure, Algorithms and Systems Design
- Experience working with some of the following: OOP, distributed or parallel systems, Unix/Linux environments, machine learning, asynchronous programming, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and possess critical thinking abilities.
- Coachable, motivated, and humble
- Ability to demonstrate his/her own projects and achievements
- Willing to take on difficult problems with a positive attitude.