The Role: Senior Software Engineer
This team is seeking a talented, innovative senior software engineer who has a passion for programming and the desire to tackle complex challenging problems to join the Vision Software development team. As a senior software engineer, you will design, develop, test and implement the most sophisticated machine vision software in the world. Project complexity and independence will depend on experience and capability.
- Be part of a team of software developers creating new cross platform software for machine vision hardware devices.
- Write software in a variety of managed and unmanaged programming and scriptinglanguages.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Excellent skills with C++.
- Experience with developing Windows applications for PC’s.
- Experience with embedded Linux software development using gcc, make, gdb.
- Experience with C# and Microsoft .NET Framework technology.
- Experience with object orientated design and programming
- Familiar with software development processes, source code control, formal bug tracking
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and ability to work on multi-site development projects
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good presentation, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Bachelors or Mastersdegree in a related technical field or related discipline
- 5 years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer