Elastic Build Infrastructure:
- Ruby on Rails
- You are passionate about building the absolute best developer tools on the market
- You like to take ownership from inception of a feature to first lines of code to how it performs in production (You build it, you run it)
- You have experience building complex applications with modern best practices (e.g. test driven development, continuous delivery, code reviews, ...).
- You’re an expert developer in one or more programming languages, and you’re willing to learn new technologies and want to work more with Ruby on Rails.
- You are very proficient with the building blocks of scalable cloud systems: Linux, Containers, AWS, and (micro-)service oriented architecture.
- You're an expert solving the basic problems in modern elastic scaling applications (e.g. auto-scaling, immutable infrastructure, auto-healing, continuous delivery, ...) .
- You understand the principles of software craftsmanship. You write clean code, even when working on extremely hard problems under deadline pressure. You test everything.
- You thrive working on the bleeding edge and can learn new technologies independently
- You enjoy working with other senior engineers, collaborating on architecture and technology decisions in a direct and constructive way.
- You like working in a team with a strong feedback culture who push each other to improve
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent, demonstrated experience
- Deep knowledge of solid software engineering principles: object-oriented design, algorithmic complexity, software design patterns.
- Passion for building high-performing and fully automated systems
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration
- Attracted to complex problems
- Experience working as part of a team on a large and growing application and codebase
- Desire to work with a diverse and geographically distributed team