Here's what CloudBolt developers do:
- We implement our features and fixes end-to-end. User stories become living design specs that we implement in an iterative approach that takes customer feedback into account.
- We each have final decision-making authority on implementation-level details. This is be balanced by the responsibility to confer with our development partners & internal and external customers to solicit their perspectives and keep them up-to-date.
- We review and test our partner's contributions before merging to master.
- We each work with others on the team (and outside the team) to select our own sprint payload, balancing both strategic and tactical requirements.
- We partner with customer support engineers to help (and mentor) them while they triage and diagnose technical support requests. We regularly work with customers directly on support tickets on a rotation basis.
- We have the