The type of work we do:
- Contribute to team assignments: prototyping, design, coding, testing, code reviews, integration, etc.
- Collaborate with product management, support, and engineering teams to define priorities and roadmaps
- Drive architecture for major feature areas and drive decisions regarding key technologies
- Work as a contributor in the Jenkins open-source community, deliver fixes and enhancements to the Jenkins open source project
- Share your experience with CloudBees customers and other Jenkins users: conferences, meetups, blog posts, etc.
- Contribute to customer engagement, help with escalations from the support team
- Participate in team and company meetings
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery.
- We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions (CloudBees Jenkins Platform) and professional services, our customer range from the blue chips to small innovative companies
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
- Our teams are distributed by design. You can work from the office in Neuchatel or remotely without feeling disconnected
- You have an opportunity to contribute to open-source projects and communities during your working time
- We develop using a broad range of emerging technologies including, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, VMWare, etc.), ElasticSearch, etc.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options
- 2-5 years experience developing with GoLang
- 2+ years experience with Kubernetes and Docker/Docker Swarm
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Compute Platform
- Experience with OpenStack
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other automation systems
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- Proficient in English written and spoken language
- Enterprise Java development experience
- Experience building Jenkins plugins
- Experience in Jenkins administration, especially of large-scale instances
- Contributions to Jenkins and other open source projects using tools like GitHub and Jira
- Experience in open-source or closed-source project maintenance
- Experience in working as a consultant or as a support engineer